Kitbashed Chaos Warp Smith


I got a spurt of modeling inspiration this morning and amazingly, I had time to follow through on it: here's my Warp Smith.

The GW is great but too expensive for a model like this, that probably will never see the tabletop in a serious way. But the model is awesome and I tried to replicate it as much as possible, using my supply of bitz.
The front:


There is still some work to do, like straightening out the axe handle and maybe adding an eye lens. But overall, I am pleased with it. The wires are the pewter ones from Dragon Forge. 

The Back:


The claw is from a meganob. The exhaust on the left is one of the weapon options for the IG Banewolf. 

It will be a bear to paint this guy, but I will do my best!


SC Mike

Comments

  1. Excellent, Mike! I'm thinking of making 2 myself. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    Krisken of Scratchbuilt 40k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats inspiring. Enough for me to think about dashing through my own bitz box.

    Can't wait to see it painted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment