SCWH Honor Roll #43

Welcome to the SCWH Honor Roll now brought to you with love and care direct from Lantz from over at MWC, TLA and HoP! I think Matt's going to be joining us again real soon, so let's break down the top picks for this week.

Volomir's Blog - Artscale Imperial Fist PIP
Fuzzbucket's Mini Mayhem - Scourge Completed
Oinks Overambitious Terrain Project(s) - Air Traffic Control Tower
Master Of The Forge - Artscale Gabriel Angelos WIP
Ricalopia - Liches Finished
Wrythhold - Uriah and Confessor Completed
White Metal Games - So...Many...Conversions...
Warhammer With Zail - Triarch Stalker Completed
Dark Future Games - Da Kabal Of Da Big Teef Trukk Conversion
Scratchbuilt 40k - Librarian Dreadnought Finished
Eye Of Error - Asdrubael Vect and Court Completed

Lantz: The Honor Roll isn't just about finished conversions or painting projects. If anything I'm more interested in in-progress shots or even the pieces laid out before me to see where my imagination will take it and later seeing what actually came of said project. Such an example is OOTP's Air Traffic Control Tower; I suggest you keep an eye on this one it looks like it should be good. Something else I really love is blogs working together, such as VB's Artscale Imperial Fist painting in-progress shots as the model for this was made by Master of the Forge. And speaking of MOTF, he's got another artscale project going for a client that's well worth a look.

Mike's addition for this week's Honor roll is:

Mike:  Unfortunately I have to link Blue Bra Girl. THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS! I don't have tv at home and i happened across the really saddening footage by accident, but it changed my week. I couldn't focus in the evening on the hobby, finding warhammer modeling too trivial when compared to what's happening in places like Egypt. I am truly sick of so much that I read or hear, at home and overseas, and i feel so happy and blessed with my little family, trying to close all this craziness out. If the world could just do without lying aggressors and sadistic violence against women/minorities.....
Anyway, I started painting again last night. 

As always: if you care about your fellow bloggers and their work, please link the Honor Roll on your blog. Grab the jpg from this post and use this link underneath:
http://santacruzwarhammer.blogspot.com/search/label/honor%20roll

Much appreciation!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out guys! Good news is that I've done some more planning on the Air traffic control tower... bad news is that its one step forward and two steps back, I've decided to re-do the base templates... making the tower larger so that I can fit guys in AND populate it with computer gizmos! every tower needs gizmos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D however you should have waited a day for the better photos :P

    thanks for the mention! SCWH is the best :)

    -fuzz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment