SCWH Honor Roll #24 - Greenstuff and Conversions


Welcome to the SCWH Honor Roll!  This week I've got a mix of Conversions and Green stuff:

Carmen's Fun Painty Time's Apocalators
Dark Future Game's Tyranid/Ork Hybrids
Eye of Error's Asdrubael Vect: High Lord of Commorragh
Jinn's Mini's The Forgotten
Alexander the Alchemist's Flummox
Master of the Forge's Artscale Grey Knights
I See Lead People's 15mm Creations

Mike and John's additions for this weeks Honor roll are:

Mike: nice Bretonnian peasant archers at Gentleman's Ones

John: awesome attack bike conversions at Dark Future Games

As a special request, I'm going to have to give up my role in this series in August, but I don't want my departure to be the end of the Honor Roll.  If you think you can take up the reins (and maybe improve it), then please let Mike or John or I know.  I think this has been great at helping share the joys of the hobby, and it still has so much to offer.  Next week is the last week I'll be able to do this, so please sign up if you want to help out.

And AGAIN: if you care about your fellow bloggers and their work, please link the Honor Roll on your blog. Grab the jpg from this post and use this link underneath:


It would be really appreciated!

Next week our topic is going to be Painting.  If you want to help out, when you see something great out on the web and want to make sure I don't miss it, feel free to send it to robert [dot] biddle [at] gmail [dot] com.

Rob

Comments

  1. I really enjoy your honor rolls - Keep up the great work!

    /Nicolai aka Atoom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment