Santa Cruz Warhammer Honor Roll: where leads the road?

hey friends, I am back from camping in the high Sierras, with swimming in icy lakes and playing in the snow with our kids while having a 90 degree sun burn you....it was great. We stayed at 6700 feet and hiked up to about 8000 numerous times and we had a great time.
Back, refreshed and ready, I realized that the Santa Cruz Honor Roll is an endangered species! Rob did an amazing job for so long and the friday Honor Roll is in general the most visited day on our little blog with TONS of reader linking to it on their own blogs...
Rob had to quit and again, John and I THANK him for the wonderful job he has done. Now we need to keep it going!!

WHO wants to? 8 great links a week, 2 links from us and one great post. You can make it how you want to...

We don't want to stop it..who wants to be part of our little team?

Mike

Comments

  1. At the first announcement of Rob's departure (you'll be missed, sir!) I was tempted to volunteer. So, what the hell, I'm in if you'll have me!

    I write for miniaturewargameconversions.blogspot.com as well as twin-linked-awesome.blogspot.com if you're wanting to make sure I don't use the grammar of a pre-pubescent, seventeen year old girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment