Simple Vostroyan Rough Rider, Finished


Here is my Vostroyan Rough Rider conversion with some paint thrown on.

Reminds me of The Nutcracker with a laspistol and lance, but he will not be ballet dancing around with Fairies and little girls, as he is in the service of the Emperor of Mankind.

You can read about the build here, in the last post.

My first attempt at a dapple grey horse, I thought the grey would work well with the dark red of the rider's coat.






I am very happy with this, and it was a very inexpensive build using an $8 model and some bits.

Any Nutcracker/Christmas vibe was totally unintentional as after being informed by Visa that my credit card number was stolen, and I must wait 10 days for a replacement, I am in no way in the Holiday spirit.

( at least, It was caught and charges reversed)

I was happy to score a deal on a bunch of new Warhammer gear at the local flea market this morning, which did cheer me up a bit.

John

Comments

  1. Really impressive, cheers for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant conversion, and a wicked paint job.

    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great conversion! I would love to see a whole squad of these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cool! I've always been a fan of rough riders and your conversion is sweet! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very smooth conversion, and the dapple grey looks great.
    Congrats on the flea market success. Hope to see the results here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job..! I´d love to see more Riders :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and fitting. I am currently worling on Vostroyans too- care to share some pics of your work?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment