What I'm working on.


Well, with Mike out of town I figured I would throw up a post of what's new with me in my Warhammer hobby.

I just built up a Broodlord, changing his pose around as I didn't like the original pose of the model much , so I rotated the body into more of a forward lean and lowered the arms as well.


I think this gives him the look of advancing and he will blend in with the genestealers a bit more. I have been thinking of painting the Nids with a black and brown cockroach color scheme I never really understood the bright pinks and purples, most bugs I have seen seem to be muted colors to try and blend in, so I will be trying something in that manor.

next up is my skeleton horses,


I am trying to use bretonian horse drapery, but I am not sure it will work, I might have to sculpt it with greenstuff.

I have been trying to keep the addictive craigslist buying down to a minimum, but this box of Orcs was too good of a deal to pass up, over 70 boys, 30 wolf boys, a bunch of arrow boys, savage boys, savage boar riders and regular boar riders, plus lots more stuff, a nice army all for $50.


Sometimes you just have to say yes.

I don't know what to make of Spacehulk, if the Termies were generic I would do it but, but I will never play the game, so I will most likely save the $ for something else.

The last bit of happy news is that I have finally followed Mikes advice and bought a real camera, a Canon 20D Digital SLR.


While not the brand newest pro rig, it is more than I will ever need and the price was right, so now I have to learn how to use a real camera, and try not to go broke buying neat stuff for it, as if Warhammer wasn't enough of a hole to throw money into.

I guess thats it for now, stay tuned as we will be giving away some great stuff from MaxMini soon.

John

Comments

  1. I really like what you did with the Broodlord! It makes him look a hundred times better.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment